Test Components:

The Arthritis Screening Panel includes the following tests:

1.     Complete Blood Count (CBC)

2.    Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)

3.     C‐Reactive Protein (High Sensitivity)

5.     Rheumatoid Factor

6.     Antinuclear Antibodies

Price:  $299.00

*Price may vary by location – contact your local ANY LAB TEST NOW


This panel includes a number of tests that give you and your doctor information to help you determine if you have a connective tissue or autoimmune disorder (such as arthritis).

The Rheumatoid Factor (RF) Test is primarily used to help diagnose rheumatoid arthritis and other forms of arthritis and other conditions that cause joint pain, inflammation, stiffness and others. It is commonly ordered with other tests like the CRP (C‐Reactive Protein) and a CBC.

The C‐Reactive Protein (High Sensitivity) is a protein that increases during systemic inflammation. This panel tests this level to assess any cardiovascular or heart disease risk.

In addition, this panel includes an Antinuclear Antibodies Test, which measures the amount of abnormal antibodies that hurt the body’s tissues.

The CBC measures important parameters of the cellular makeup of your blood that can reveal anemia, signs of infection or other factors that may cause fatigue; a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP), which analyzes electrolytes, sugar, proteins, and enzymes including sodium, potassium, calcium, glucose and liver/kidney function tests; and a Sedimentation Rate, which detects and monitors inflammation in the body.

Why Do I Need It?:

Do your joints hurt? Do you have body stiffness? It could be arthritis or other body inflammation. There are  nearly  three  times  as  many  women  with  rheumatoid  arthritis  than  men, and  it  usually  begins between your 30s and 60s.  But anyone can get rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune disorders.

Many customers that purchase the Arthritis Screening Panel also consider the Comprehensive Male Panel or the Comprehensive Female Panel.


What Type of Physician Should You See?

You should see your primary care physician who may refer you to a rheumatologist.

Next Steps:

1.    Purchase the lab test.

2.    Fill out necessary paperwork and how you want to receive the test results.

3.    Get results.

4.    Review results.

5.    If your results are ‘abnormal’ or ‘out of range’ from the normal, please contact your physician.