- TEST FINDER
- DNA TEST, FULL SPECTRUM ANCESTRY
DNA TEST, FULL SPECTRUM ANCESTRY
DOES ANY LAB TEST NOW OFFER AN ANCESTRY DNA TEST?
Yes, we do.
The DNA Full Spectrum Ancestry Test can identify an individual’s ethnic and geographic heritage and includes the following results:
- Complete DNA Spectrum Test
- Genetic Profile
- myDNA™ ID card
- Framed Deluxe Certificate of Ethnicity
- Premium Atlas of Ancestry
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF AN ANCESTRY DNA TEST?
The DNA Full Spectrum Ancestry test provides detailed ethnic and geographic information about an individual’s deep ancestry. Your individual DNA is matched against 115,000 individual forensic records from 400 known world populations to provide detailed results. A complete ethnicity report shows your top 50 population matches and the migration of your ancestors. The test results include your Predominant, Secondary and Minority ethnic population matches, as well as your unique autosomal profile. This profile is 99.9999% exclusive to each individual and is used by universities, courts and law enforcement agencies to identify individuals in the US. A Premium Atlas of Ancestry provides a map displaying your family’s connections to different parts of the world and diverse populations. This visual representation of your ancestry shows your ties to different groups of people and the strength of those ties as well as your family’s migration history.
WHY DO I NEED AN ANCESTRY DNA TEST?
Are you curious about your ancestry? Do you want to find out more about where you came from? The complete ethnic markers in your DNA represent the full, deep ancestral roots spanning as many as 50 generations. The test DNA Full Spectrum Ancestry test can help you to discover your ancestors’ ethnic ties to regions across the globe. The ethnic regions are divided into Asian, Western European, Eastern European, Native American, Jewish and Sub-Saharan African and these are then sub-divided into more exclusive groups. If you are interested in a fascinating overview of your family’s deep history, this test will reveal ethnic and geographic connections that may have been lost in the past.
OTHER RELEVANT TESTS:
The collection process for the DNA Full Spectrum Ancestry test is very simple. Our professional medical assistant will rub soft swabs on the inside of your cheek to collect epithelial cell (skin cell) samples. If you have a specimen with DNA on it, please ask our medical assistant if we are able to do the test on your specimen and to obtain additional pricing information. The DNA Full Spectrum Ancestry Test results include:
- Your Complete DNA Spectrum Ancestry Test results: Your top 50 population matches and your detailed ancestry results.
- A copy of your Genetic Profile: Your unique autosomal genetic profile that is 99.9999% exclusive to you.
- A myDNA™ ID card: An overview of your genetic profile and geographic heritage.
- A Framed Deluxe Certificate of Ethnicity: A certificate showing your Predominant, Secondary and Minority ethnic matches suitable for hanging on your wall.
- A Premium Atlas of Ancestry: A visual representation of your connections throughout the world and your ancestors’ migration through time.
The turnaround time for this test is approximately 2 weeks.