Whether you oversee human resources or the risk and safety department, you need a simple solution to manage your pre-employment drug testing, random drug testing, reasonable suspicion and post-incident testing services. It is easier for you, your candidates and employees if that one resource can also help you with heavy metals and other occupational exposure testing services, as well as background screens and even employee wellness programs. ANY LAB TEST NOW® is your solution.
Employer Drug and Alcohol Screening Solutions
- Drug Testing
- Alcohol Testing
- Synthetic Designer Drug Testing, such as
- K2, Spice
- Bath Salts
Other Employer Solutions
- Background Screens
- Occupational Exposure and Heavy Metals Tests
- Preventative Health Services
- Flu shots
- Employee health events
- Employee Wellness Discount Plan, helping your employees take control of their health at no cost to the employer
*Breath alcohol testing is not available at all locations
Why ANY LAB TEST NOW?
- Whether you have one location or several, we have over 150 locations nationwide to serve you.
- Many of our locations offer online drug test results, random pool management, DOT and non-DOT drug and alcohol testing services.
- Your candidates and employees will benefit from our work-friendly hours, including Saturdays.
- We’re convenient. You’ll find our locations where your employees and candidates live, work and shop.
- We recognize time is money. Your employees and candidates will be in and out in an average of 15 minutes*.
- We offer a wide variety of tests to fulfill employer needs, making your job easier.
*When circumstances such as “shy bladder syndrome” are not present.
Call us today to set up your employer account.
If you have multiple locations and want to speak with an ANY LAB TEST NOW representative about establishing a national account, please call 800-384-4567 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIESClick here to learn more
search for tests
“I want to thank you for offering lab work for a fair price! I have to get lab work done every 6-8 weeks and the hospital was charging over $1100.00 for the test. We were denied insurance so we could not afford to pay this amount. Our Doctor told me about you and it was such a relief to be able to afford the test as well as pay as you go. No surprise bills. If only other tests were available to the public at affordable prices. The insurance companies have made medical care unaffordable for the uninsurable. They have also made it hard for people who are not in a large group, so thank you again for providing this service.”
D.M.-Greenwood, IndianaVIEW MORE