- TEST FINDER
- DNA TEST, IMMIGRATION
DNA TEST, IMMIGRATION
DOES ANY LAB TEST NOW OFFER DNA TESTING FOR IMMIGRATION PURPOSES?
Yes we do offer a variety of DNA Tests to meet immigration requirements.
ANY LAB TEST NOW works directly with the lab to assist you with the specific type of Immigration DNA Test you need based on the family relationship you are trying to prove. The test results follow formal chain-of-custody protocols to ensure they can be used as legally-admissible evidence for your immigration case.
If you, the Petitioner, are trying to help a family member, the Beneficiary, get into the United States, you may need to prove your relationship through DNA evidence if other documentary evidence (birth certificate, school records, etc.) is insufficient.
DNA testing is the most accurate and conclusive method of verifying biological relationships and ANY LAB TEST NOW offers a conclusive and affordable option for:
- Paternity tests
- Maternity tests
- Grandpaternity tests
- Siblingship tests
- And other types of family relationship DNA identification tests
Test costs vary depending on:
- The relationship that must be determined
- The foreign country where the Beneficiary lives (shipping and handling fees)
- With the Immigration DNA Test, additional costs may be incurred depending on the specific embassy, please ask our associate for more information.
- You must provide all the necessary information needed for the immigration paperwork. Neither ANY LAB TEST NOW, nor the DNA lab, can check for embassy addresses.
- Neither ANY LAB TEST NOW, nor the DNA lab, have any control over scheduling the Beneficiary’s collection with the embassy, this must be done by either the Petitioner, or the Beneficiary.
- Neither ANY LAB TEST NOW, nor the DNA lab, can contact the foreign embassy to check the status of a collection.
- Neither ANY LAB TEST NOW, nor the DNA lab, have any control over the time frame it takes for the foreign embassies to return DNA samples.
- If the foreign embassy misplaces the DNA collection kit, additional shipping charges will be required by the lab for a new kit to be mailed.
WHY DO I NEED A DNA TEST FOR IMMIGRATION?
If you’re trying to help a family member get into the United States, the Immigration Courts may require DNA evidence to prove your relationship. At ANY LAB TEST NOW, we will assist you in getting the right test for the proof you need to proceed forward with your immigration case.
Immigration DNA tests will reflect the percentage probability of indicated relationships. “0” means you are not related; and low probabilities of relationship could indicate that there is no relationship.