COLLEGE STUDENTS in Brookings, SD
Where do you go when you need discreet lab testing? The Student Health Center – maybe not. Get to Brookings ANY LAB TEST NOW.
You may be young, but burning the midnight oil too many nights in a row can wear on your overall health and wellness. And let’s admit it – not all of that “burning the midnight oil” is from studying. Are you checking yourself for STDs regularly to make sure you and your partner are protected? If you are enrolled in a healthcare-related study program, you may need specific lab tests to apply for school. Maybe you just need a shot of energy to get you through mid-terms and finals with B-12.
ANY LAB TEST NOW® Brookings SD offers confidential, discreet and fast lab tests to college students, including:
- Sexually-transmitted disease testing (STDs)
- Pregnancy tests
- Paternity tests
- Allied health lab testing services, including MMR titers and Varicella titer
for proof of immunization
- Drug screens
- B-12 shots to promote increased energy
- General health and wellness
- And more!
ANY LAB TEST NOW® Brookings SD is the perfect solution for college students.
- Affordable, and you know what the price is upfront
- Discreet and confidential
- School-friendly hours, including Saturdays
- No appointment necessary
- We accept your physician’s order, or will provide a doctor’s order for you
- Convenient – near where you live, work, go to school and shop
Call us or simply schedule an appointment online!
ANY LAB TEST NOW®
Brookings, SD 57006, USA
Fax: (605) 693-3213
Mon. thru Thurs. 8 a. to 1 p. and 2 p. to 5 p.
Closed on Sat. and Sun.
search for tests
“Over the past 3 years, I have struggled with getting my hormones balanced. As a result, I have had to have blood work run as often as every week at Any Lab Test Now. Everyone there has always been so kind and helpful, even on days when I walk in on the verge of tears. I have to specifically commend Laura on how prompt, professional and compassionate she has always been. I would recommend Any Lab Test Now to anyone who needs blood work done!”
Austin, TX Location