FORENSIC in Brookings, SD
Where can you get forensic DNA testing services? At your local Brookings ANY LAB TEST NOW.
Forensic DNA testing may be the most appropriate testing method if the specimens that will be tested are unusual; contain a very small amount of biological material; or may be degraded due to contamination, poor storage or age. Whether you are an individual or legal professional, ANY LAB TEST NOW® Brookings SD can handle your forensic DNA testing needs. Forensic DNA testing is commonly used in situations such as:
- Infidelity, including semen detection and/or DNA comparison to reference samples
- Fraud investigations, such as determining the driver of a vehicle involved in an accident when in dispute;
- Retesting evidence in a legal case;
- Comparing blood, urine or other biological samples used in DWI or medical tests to a known reference sample for confirmation;
- Sexual assault or statutory rape that results in pregnancy or to identify a suspect;
- Suspected date rape;
- Identifying human remains.
ANY LAB TEST NOW® Brookings SD also provides forensic toxicology testing services, including second analysis of blood collected in DWI and DUI cases and identification of unknown substances or unknown poisons and toxins.
Call us today for further assistance.
ANY LAB TEST NOW®
Brookings, SD 57006, USA
Fax: (605) 693-3213
Mon. thru Thurs. 8 a. to 1 p. and 2 p. to 5 p.
Closed on Sat. and Sun.
search for tests
“Over the past 3 years, I have struggled with getting my hormones balanced. As a result, I have had to have blood work run as often as every week at Any Lab Test Now. Everyone there has always been so kind and helpful, even on days when I walk in on the verge of tears. I have to specifically commend Laura on how prompt, professional and compassionate she has always been. I would recommend Any Lab Test Now to anyone who needs blood work done!”
Austin, TX Location