FORENSIC in Brookings, SD
Forensic testing associates the application of science and scientific knowledge to legal issues, many times criminal in nature. Therefore, forensic lab testing follows strict chain-of-custody protocols since the test results may be ultimately used in court.
Forensic DNA testing may also be the most appropriate testing method if the specimens that will be tested are unusual; contain a very small amount of biological material; or may be degraded due to contamination, poor storage or age.
Whether you are an individual or legal professional, ANY LAB TEST NOW® Brookings SD can handle your forensic DNA testing needs. Forensic DNA testing is commonly used in situations such as:
- Infidelity, including semen detection and/or DNA comparison to reference samples
- Fraud investigations, such as determining the driver of a vehicle involved in an accident when in dispute;
- Retesting evidence in a legal case;
- Comparing blood, urine or other biological samples used in DWI or medical tests to a known reference sample for confirmation;
- Sexual assault or statutory rape that results in pregnancy or to identify a suspect;
- Suspected date rape;
- Identifying human remains.
ANY LAB TEST NOW® Brookings SD also provides forensic toxicology testing services, including second analysis of blood collected in DWI and DUI cases and identification of unknown substances or unknown poisons and toxins.
Call us today for further assistance.
ANY LAB TEST NOW®Get Directions 3405 6th Street
Brookings, SD 57006
Fax:(605) 693-3213 Check in with Foursquare Hours of Operation:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday Thru Friday
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
search for tests
“I just wanted to compliment one of your employees. Candace, at the Shenendoah, TX location has gone above and beyond her role in customer service. From the moment I first called her to ask for a specific lab test, she spent a lot of time helping me by looking up the test, providing all the information for it, and setting up a time for me to come in. During my visit she was so friendly, considerate and caring. I really felt valued…”
- Happy Customer,
Shenandoah, TXVIEW MORE