Forensic testing associates the application of science and scientific knowledge to legal issues, many times criminal in nature. Therefore, forensic lab testing follows strict chain-of-custody protocols since the test results may be ultimately used in court.
Forensic DNA testing may also be the most appropriate testing method if the specimens that will be tested are unusual; contain a very small amount of biological material; or may be degraded due to contamination, poor storage or age.
Whether you are an individual or legal professional, ANY LAB TEST NOW® can handle your forensic DNA testing needs. Forensic DNA testing is commonly used in situations such as:
- Infidelity, including semen detection and/or DNA comparison to reference samples
- Fraud investigations, such as determining the driver of a vehicle involved in an accident when in dispute;
- Retesting evidence in a legal case;
- Comparing blood, urine or other biological samples used in DWI or medical tests to a known reference sample for confirmation;
- Sexual assault or statutory rape that results in pregnancy or to identify a suspect;
- Suspected date rape;
- Identifying human remains.
ANY LAB TEST NOW® also provides forensic toxicology testing services, including second analysis of blood collected in DWI and DUI cases and identification of unknown substances or unknown poisons and toxins.
Call us today for further assistance.
FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIESClick here to learn more
search for tests
“We had some doubts about our grandson and his evening activities and the staff here was extremely knowledgeable in many of the illegal drug activities in the area. We had some great discussions and solved the problem together by setting up a drug testing program with him where we could get instant results – and that, along with a hair drug test (we never knew these existed!) gave us our grandson back in a matter of months.”
Sarasota, FL Location