AMERIDOC TELEMEDICINE SERVICES in Brookings, SD
Direct Access Lab Testing Joins Telemedicine Services
to Complete the Circle of Non-Emergent Care
AmeriDoc Telemedicine Services are not available at all locations. Ask your local store’s Medical Assistant for additional information.
According to the Wellness Council of America, up to 70% of doctor office visits can be handled over the telephone. More and more employers and individuals are choosing high-deductible insurance due to cost, and expensive urgent care is often taking the place of primary care. ANY LAB TEST NOW® offers a complementary alternative to its customers who wish to take control of their health – telemedicine services through our partner, AmeriDoc™.
Although ANY LAB TEST NOW® Brookings provides thousands of lab testing services, it does not diagnose or treat and customers are referred back to their physician. For those that do not have a primary care physician, AmeriDoc is a very affordable solution. AmeriDoc is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whether you are at home, work or traveling. Easy, convenient and affordable. Combine 24/7 service with ANY LAB TEST NOW®’s benefits, including:
- Work-friendly hours, including Saturdays
- No appointment necessary
- No insurance required – No Insurance? No Problem!®
- Convenient locations, where you work, live and shop
Taking control of your and your family’s health has never been easier.
What Can I Receive Through Membership in the AmeriDoc Telemedicine Program?
- U.S.-based, licensed physician consultations. Consultations can be conducted over the telephone, by e-mail or by video, depending on availability.
- Informational Consultations: General advice and discussions regarding basic health questions.
- Diagnostic Consultations: Comprehensive evaluation, review of lab test results, diagnosis and prescriptions for medication, as appropriate.
- Limited prescriptions.
- Prescriptions, such as antibiotics and antihistamines, can be written and submitted to your local pharmacy. AmeriDoc physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances like pain medication, or non-therapeutic, “lifestyle” medications such as Cialis or Viagra.
- Some maintenance prescriptions can be filled in appropriate cases when a member has seen a primary care physician within the last twelve (12) months.
- Referral back to your primary care physician or specialist when deemed necessary.
What Types of Common Conditions Can Be Treated Through Telemedicine Services?
Common, non-life-threatening conditions include:
|Bacterial infections||Fungal infections|
|Diabetes management||Urinary tract|
|Blood pressure management||Pneumonia|
|Sexually-Transmitted Diseases (STDs)||And more!|
How Do I Get Started? It’s easy to enroll. Contact your nearest ANY LAB TEST NOW location for additional information, or log onto www.anylabtestnowdoctor.com to register. It is only $19.95 to join, with plans starting as low at $14.95 per month! Diagnostic consultation fees may be covered by your health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA) plans. Check with your provider.
Basic AmeriDoc Plan Includes: $14.95 Per Month
- Services for the entire family
- Children covered up to the age of 26
- Unlimited physician consultation
- 24/7/365 toll-free access
- E-mail access
- Secure medical record storage
- Online health portal
- Scheduling center
- Diagnostic calls for comprehensive lab result review or prescriptive treatment are $30 per call when required.
Get a Lab Test… Receive Results…. Call a Doctor. It’s that easy with ANY LAB TEST NOW® and AmeriDoc.
www.anylabtestnowdoctor.com or 866-272-0796
Ask for the store nearest you.
ANY LAB TEST NOW®Get Directions 3405 6th Street
Brookings, SD 57006
Fax:(605) 693-3213 Check in with Foursquare Hours of Operation:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday Thru Friday
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
search for tests
“Terry and Angela are professional, funny and lots of fun! In and out, painfree ”
Nashville, TNVIEW MORE